Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love, serendipity and soul mates....

There is a difference between love and in love.
Differences between serendipity, destiny and fate.
And Although I am not a person that generally agrees with polygamy, I know in my heart that people can love more than one person at a time. They can be in love with more than one person at a time as well.
I believe in soul mates. I believe you have more than one soul mate- rather many that if you are lucky, you will find just one of them each lifetime.

With that being said, I also believe in love at first sight. I know a lot of people don't feel that way, but myself, I have felt it twice in this life time. Neither men were overly attractive, rather plain- kinda dorky if you will. Both with a little extra cushion. Nothing extraordinary about them from the outer appearance, yet, I couldn't take my eyes of them.

What causes this to happen to us? What chemicals in our heads, soul etc change to make this cause and effect?

This is just something I have been struggling with lately. I would really like to know the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment