Friday, July 23, 2010

Sh*t or get off the pot

So I am currently finding every SINGLE item that Ryan and I want in our store. Cataloging it. Pricing it. Computing and writing a business plan are in the works as well. I downloaded a sample business plan and once I have all my information it's on to that. Though the part of potential market is going to be difficult. It's been so hard to find so many pagans here in Topeka that I don't know how many their are and what the potential to the store is r how to document it. I will have to look into that some more.
I have decided that I HAVE to get this store going. In other words, I have to do it or quit complaining about it. One or the other. I can't just talk the talk, I have to do it too.
I have also decided that at least every other day I am going to have to write. I just don't know if I can serve tables forever. I know I can't. My 30 year old body can't take it. LOL. Anyway. I wrote some beautiful meditations the other night and have also been writing some great visualization spells that I will share here soon.
Love to all and Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment